Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The information contained in this website is presented as a general guide to the products, accessories, services and merchandise offered by Subaru of New Zealand and its authorised dealers and partner companies. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is correct and up to date however, to the maximum extent permitted under law, Subaru of New Zealand does not provide any warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information and, subject to applicable laws, does not accept liability for damages of any kind resulting from the access, reliance or use of this site and its contents. Subaru of New Zealand reserves the right to discontinue or change any of the content, models, prices, colours, materials, equipment, merchandise items or specifications shown or referred to on this site at any time without notice.
Some equipment shown or referred to on this site may only be available as an option at extra cost. Some images shown on this web site may be of concept or overseas models. Always consult your authorised Subaru dealer for the latest information about a Subaru product, its specifications and its availability before placing an order. All Recommended Retail Prices listed for vehicles exclude On-Road Costs.
Copyright: All information contained in this site is protected by © copyright and other intellectual property laws. No image, text or other content from this site may be distributed or reproduced without prior written approval from Subaru of New Zealand.
Recommended Retail Price Disclaimer:
Subaru Recommended Retail Price (RRPs) include GST, and exclude on-road costs and accessories. The CCP is a Government-mandated fee that applies to certain vehicle models, and is subject to change at any time. As of 1st April 2022, Subaru Outback, XV, Forester and Impreza vehicles do not inccur a fee. The indicative fee as indicated by the NZTA government website advises that the fee for the new generation WRX2.4T will be $1,400 for the Subaru Performance Transmission Auto (Sedan and GT Wagon) and $3,250 for the 6 Speed manual transmission WRX 2.4T sedan. The final fee will be advised prior to the vehicle delivery, and the rate at that time will apply to the purchase.
Subaru Sales and Service Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement:
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Prize draws will be conducted on a quarterly basis - each completed survey submitted by the end of each quarter will allow you one entry into the prize draw with only one entry allowed per person.
- Quarter periods are as follows: January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December.
- Each quarterly prize draw will be conducted at the offices of One Picture, at Level 2, 130-138 St Georges Bay Road, Parnell, Auckland.
- All winners will be selected at random from all those who complete the survey, with a total of 3 winners being selected each quarter.
- Each winner will receive a $200 Prezzy card, to be provided by Subaru of New Zealand.
- All winners will be notified by Subaru via phone and/or email, and every effort will be made to contact each winner. If no contact is able to be made with a prize winner after 14 days (via phone or email) then a new winner will be redrawn at random.
- Staff and family members of Subaru of New Zealand and One Picture are ineligible to enter the prize draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Subaru of New Zealand Ltd.
Competition Privacy Statement:
Subaru competition for Queenstown Marathon Entry Double Pass Giveaway – 2022 event - Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement:
Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except employees and agents of Subaru of New Zealand and its associated companies and their immediate families, and any agencies otherwise involved in this promotion.
Prize: 1x Double Pass (2x entries) to 1x winner to attend the 2022 Queenstown Marathon.
The competition will start on Wednesday 18th May 2022 and finish at midnight Thursday 26th May 2022. To enter, you must comment on the Subaru of New Zealand Facebook competition post about the Queenstown Marathon event competition for 2022. There will be only one (1) winner drawn as the winner of the prize for this competition. This winner will receive 2x entries to the 2022 Queenstown Marathon event. The prize is entry tickets to the event only. All travel, accommodation costs, etc are at the expense of the winner. The winner will be announced via the Facebook post by 5:00pm on Friday 27th May 2022. The voucher code to redeem these 2x entries via Queenstown Marathon website will be emailed or sent via Facebook private message to the winner to redeem online. There will be only one (1) winner drawn for this competition. Judges' decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner has 12 hours to reply otherwise the winner will be redrawn. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash. Subaru of New Zealand reserves the right to alter the terms of the prize/promotion, substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any part of the prize becomes unavailable. Subaru of New Zealand excludes any liability where it is unable to deliver the prize due to unforeseeable circumstances (e.g. Covid 19 Alert Level restrictions or volcanic eruptions). No responsibility is accepted for non-receipt for any reason of any entry that is not received by Subaru of New Zealand, these entries are void for the purposes of this competition.
Competition Privacy Statement:
Subaru Competition for KWRS ‘Win a weekend away to Queenstown with Subaru’ - Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement
Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- ELIGIBILITY: Employees and their immediate families of SMC Events and Subaru and associated agency partner(s), associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of Subaru New Zealand Limited (the Promoter), or agencies or companies associated with the conduct of this Promotion, are ineligible to enter. Entrants must have a current full New Zealand drivers’ licence and no major driving offences. Entrants must not have any criminal convictions. Each entrant warrants that they do not have any criminal convictions and consent to a background check (and agree to complete and file any necessary documentation) to confirm this if required. For a chance to win a weekend away with Subaru, entrants must complete the promotion as specified in Point 2 below. Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- HOW TO ENTER: Participants must share on social media their photo taken at one of the eight Kiwi Walk & Run Series events 2022, either with the Subaru physical photo frame or one that they have downloaded from the Subaru sport photographer. Social media channels include Facebook or Instagram. The participant must tag @Subaru New Zealand (Facebook) or @subaru_nz (Instagram) in the photo for their entry to eligible. The participants’ profile must be public for Subaru New Zealand to view their entry. Participants can enter as many times as they want, provided each entry uses a different photo.
- DATES: The competition closes on 29th May, 2022 for events held between 26th March and 21st May, and entries must be received by midnight on 29th May, 2022 and the prize draw will take place on 1st June, 2022.
- PRIZE: The prize winner will receive the use of the Subaru vehicle for two days, a travel voucher to the value of $1000 NZD through Holland Clarke and Beatson Travel Agency (unless specified otherwise) to cover any associated costs with their travel to Queenstown, New Zealand. This includes but isn’t limited to flights, accommodation, and activities. The winner must liaise with the travel agency to make the bookings. Preferred travel dates must be indicated to Subaru of New Zealand by the participant prior to booking travel to check that a Subaru vehicle in Queenstown is available for those dates. If the winner chooses to redeem the voucher for travel outside of Queenstown, New Zealand, they are forfeiting the right to the use of a Subaru New Zealand vehicle, as this part of the prize can only be redeemed in the location specified. Vehicle availability and model are at the discretion of Subaru of New Zealand and are subject to availability depending on desired travel dates.
- PRIZE DELIVERY: The prize details will be delivered to the prize winner at a time and location that is convenient to the prize winner and Subaru New Zealand. The vehicle is at the discretion of Subaru New Zealand. Subaru New Zealand reserves the right to alter the terms of the prize promotion, substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any part of the prize becomes unavailable. Subaru New Zealand excludes any liability where it is unable to deliver the prize due to unforeseeable circumstances (e.g. New Zealand Covid-19 alerts/changes). SMC Events and Subaru New Zealand and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for late, lost, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 days of the prize draw, Subaru New Zealand reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- THE PROMOTER: is Subaru New Zealand, 46 Lady Ruby Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013.
- NO CORRESPONSDENCE: The Promoter’s decision regarding the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- NOT REDEEMABLE: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
- INFORMATION: By entering the Competition, winners agree to their names being published, and to be photographed and/or interviewed by The Promoter and that the Promoter or promotional partners may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: Competition entries become the property of Subaru New Zealand, and entry to this competition agrees that Subaru of New Zealand can utilise the photos tagged on social media for future promotional use.
- NO LIABILITY: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law. SMC Events and Subaru New Zealand takes no responsibility for prizes that are damaged or lost in transit. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
Competition Privacy Statement: