- Air-conditioning - dual zone climate control & rear vents
- Heated seats - driver, front passenger & rear outbound seats
- Leather steering wheel
- Water repellent synthetic leather seat fabric*
- Green interior stitching
- Smart key with push start ignition
- Steering wheel controls
- Rear view reverse camera
- EyeSight® clever crash avoidance technology
- X-Mode with deep snow and deep mud settings
Introducing the Greatest Outback of All Time now Turbocharged. Sharing the same technology as the iconic WRX, our famous 2.4-litre horizontally opposed turbocharged Boxer engine, this Outback delivers the exhilarating acceleration and performance that’s part of Subaru’s DNA.
Take your adventures to the next level with the ruggedly stylish Outback XT, which features dark metallic 18" alloy wheels, black grille, wing mirrors and rear badging. To give it more X-factor, the Outback X also features green accents on the side badges, and once inside includes green stitching on the water repellent synthetic leather seats, centre console, steering wheel and gear shift boot, making it a head-turner. And did we mention it’s now got a significantly more powerful Boxer engine, so you can now tow up to 2400kg.
Built for adventures with dual function X-Mode with deep snow and deep mud settings, you can get across almost any terrain. Available in a limited selection of colours, the Outback X has satellite navigation, a rear power tail gate with hands-free badge sensor and black roof rails with green tie-down points.
Like all Subarus, the new Outback XT is equipped with symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, a Boxer engine and our clever crash avoidance technology EyeSight® as standard, so you know you have all the capability and all the safety no matter where you're headed.
Enjoy the most technologically advanced and safest Outback ever, with an 11.6" tablet-like touch screen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as well as a Driver Montoring system with facial recognition to detect driver drowsiness or distraction. And now with a 2400kg towing capacity, the Outback is ready for all adventures.
*Water repellent fabric repels water so that the fabric is not easily penetrated by small amounts of water. Fabric is not 100% water proof. If required, a treatment can be purchased in order to maintain water repellent characteristics.
- 213mm ground clearance
- 18" dark metallic alloy wheels
- Dusk sensing headlights
- Roof rails with green tie-down points
- Rain sensing front windscreen wipers
- Steering responsive headlights
- Rear powered tailgate with hands-free sensor
- Front and side view cameras
- Black and green exterior accents
- Wheel arch cladding
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
- Engine: 2.4-litre direct injection horizontally-opposed Turbo Boxer petrol engine
- Transmission: 8-speed Lineartronic™ SLT with manual mode
- Maximum power output: 183kW@5200-6000rpm
- Maximum torque: 350Nm@2000-4800rpm
- Subaru Intelligent Drive: SI-DRIVE 2 mode
- Driver Monitoring System with facial recognition:
- Driver distraction warning
- Driver drowsiness warning
- Blind spot detection
- Lane change assist
- Rear cross traffic alert
- Reverse Automatic Braking (RAB)
- Integrated infotainment system featuring:
- 11.6" tablet-like HD touch screen
- MP3/WMA/iPod compatible
- 6 speakers
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Satellite Navigation with Traffic
- Bluetooth® wireless technology